Architect or Draftsman
The ideal candidate is a Licensed Architect or Draftsman who has a willingness and desire to serve in some cross-function capacity, focusing on one primary area but with the opportunity to learn other roles within the overall organization.
Our firm specializes in both large and small projects, primarily commercial, and both new construction and renovations for a wide range of building types: multi-family, education, retail, religious, office buildings, and government and community focused projects.
Responsibilities may include:
- Coordinate design and product of all phases, schematic design, design development and construction documents
- Create project manuals and specifications
- Acting as a liaison between our design professionals, contractors and clients
- Over-all project management of design
- Represent firm at PreBid, Bid or Construction meetings or as required
- Build and maintain favorable working relationships with clients, contractors and other team members
Qualified applicants must be proficient in the use of CAD programming. Experience in Architecture is a plus, but not required in the case of recent college graduates.
If you are interested in possibly joining our team, please submit a cover letter and resume.