We have an immediate opening for a Construction Inspector/Administrator who has a willingness and desire to serve in some cross-function capacity. We prefer self-motivated, detail-oriented and adaptable individuals with a passion for lifelong learning.
Our firm specializes in both large and small projects, primarily commercial, and both new construction and renovations for a wide range of building types: multi-family, education, retail, religious, office buildings, and government and community focused projects.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assist with bid period and construction administration services, including site visits and coordination with the owner and public agency(ies)
- Acting as a liaison between our design professionals, contractors and clients
- Over-all project management at the construction phase
- Represent firm at PreBid, Bid or Construction meetings or as required
- Review RFIs, submittals and schedules
- Perform on-site observations and produce field reports
- Build and maintain favorable working relationships with clients, contractors and other team members
Qualified applicants must be proficient in the construction process, must have strong communication, conflict resolution and time management abilities. Experience in Architecture or Construction Services is a plus. Excellent computer skills are a requirement.
If you are interested in possibly joining our team, please submit a cover letter and resume.